Thursday, September 24, 2009

Being sick sucks.

Why...when I am in New Zealand...do i have to get sick right away? I've been sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and overall just having a complete lack of energy due to this damn cold. I'm ready to be back to my healthy self so I can start exploring more.

That being said, we are heading away for the weekend, to the area around Lake Taupo. In order to get there, we drive up the Whanganui River, around several large volcanos, and then we arrive (hopefully while it's still light). More to come later....

3 comments:

  1. We are so jealous of you guys, but at the same time so happy for the two of you. What a beautiful home with an amazing view. We are glad that it turned out to be a great place for your stay. Laura, hope you feel better soon so we get more pics from you. We miss you guys!!

    Gayatri and Nirav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, sorry that you are under the weather :>( Find some product like airborne or EmergenC to beef up your immune system.It really helps me when I get to feelng punky ! We are excited to be able to see and follow your adventure.
    Safe travels,
    Love and light to both of you!

    ReplyDelete